Contact details

Questions about your Scheme pension

If you need specific information about your Scheme pension please contact the administrator, Railpen.

2 Rye Hill Office Park
Birmingham Road
CV5 9AB.

Telephone: 02476 472 582

Contacting the trustees

You can get in touch with the Trustees through the Scheme Secretary:

Scheme Secretary
c/o NRS Ltd
Oldbury Technical Centre
BS35 1RQ


Website feedback

You can share any feedback about this website by emailing:

General pension queries

For pension queries or problems, visit MoneyHelper.

Additional Voluntary contributions (AVCs)

If you pay or have paid into an AVC arrangement through the Scheme, you can check your account online.



Retirement planning

For free and impartial government guidance visit MoneyHelper.

Independent financial advice

Your retirement planning is very important but neither the Company, the Trustee, nor your pension administrators can offer financial advice. A list of independent financial advisers in your area can be found at

General financial information

For general information and guidance about financial products, visit MoneyHelper.

State Pension and lost pensions

For details about State benefits and how to track ‘lost’ pensions, visit